Amherst Baptist Church
Buffalo, NY 14228
See map and get directions
Starts Wednesday, September 27, 2017 at 6:30 PM
Schedule & Lessons
- Lesson 1 September 27, 2017
- Lesson 2 October 04, 2017
Relating With Money
- Lesson 3 October 11, 2017
Cash Flow Planning
- Lesson 4 October 18, 2017
- Lesson 5 October 25, 2017
- Lesson 6 November 01, 2017
The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7 November 08, 2017
Retirement and College Planning
- Lesson 8 November 15, 2017
Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9 November 22, 2017
The Great Misunderstanding
Group CoordinatorBrian Toponak
This class is open to everyone. It runs alongside our Awana program at church for children in Kindergarten through 6th Grade. For more information please visit http://amherstbaptist.com/ or call 716-691-9456.
Do you need to purchase a membership?
To register for a group, each family needs a Financial Peace University membership which includes the materials needed for the class.
Financial Peace University
Now when you say yes to Financial Peace University, you can join a local class and access the online experience for an entire year!
Good news! We've added a few things to help you take control of your money. Your Financial Peace University membership now includes:
- NEW One-year access to online video lessons
- NEW One-year subscription to EveryDollar Plus, our premium budgeting tool ($99 value)
- NEW Debt snowball tool and other resources
- Member workbook for all nine lessons
- Join a local group near you to experience the class with others!
No, I Already Have a Membership