St. Dominic Catholic Church Parish Hall
Panama City, FL 32405
See map and get directions
Starts Tuesday, September 26, 2017 at 6:30 PM
Schedule & Lessons
- Lesson 1 September 26, 2017
- Lesson 2 October 10, 2017
Relating With Money
- Lesson 3 October 17, 2017
Cash Flow Planning
- Lesson 4 October 24, 2017
- Lesson 5 October 30, 2017
- Lesson 6 November 07, 2017
The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7 November 14, 2017
Retirement and College Planning
- Lesson 8 November 28, 2017
Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9 December 05, 2017
The Great Misunderstanding
Group CoordinatorDan Ader
Class size is limited! Class is scheduled in The parish hall Tuesday nights, 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm for 9 weeks. Session 1 is open to those registered & those considering registration. There will be no session October 3 & no session Thanksgiving week, November 21. Typical run time is 1.5 hours but the conversations can push it to 2 hours so it's best to plan for that. Hope to see you there. Contact the church for partial assistance to attend this class. -Dan Ader
Do you need to purchase a membership?
To register for a group, each family needs a Financial Peace University membership which includes the materials needed for the class.
Financial Peace University
Now when you say yes to Financial Peace University, you can join a local class and access the online experience for an entire year!
Good news! We've added a few things to help you take control of your money. Your Financial Peace University membership now includes:
- NEW One-year access to online video lessons
- NEW One-year subscription to EveryDollar Plus, our premium budgeting tool ($99 value)
- NEW Debt snowball tool and other resources
- Member workbook for all nine lessons
- Join a local group near you to experience the class with others!
No, I Already Have a Membership