Fayette Community Church
Fayette, IA 52142
See map and get directions
Starts Sunday, January 7, 2018 at 6:00 PM
Schedule & Lessons
- Lesson 1 January 07, 2018
- Lesson 2 January 14, 2018
Relating With Money
- Lesson 3 January 21, 2018
Cash Flow Planning
- Lesson 4 January 28, 2018
- Lesson 5 February 11, 2018
- Lesson 6 February 18, 2018
The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7 February 25, 2018
Retirement and College Planning
- Lesson 8 March 04, 2018
Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9 March 11, 2018
The Great Misunderstanding
Group CoordinatorMelissa Fagle
Childcare may be arranged upon request.
Do you need to purchase a membership?
To register for a group, each family needs a Financial Peace University membership which includes the materials needed for the class.
Financial Peace University
Now when you say yes to Financial Peace University, you can join a local class and access the online experience for an entire year!
Good news! We've added a few things to help you take control of your money. Your Financial Peace University membership now includes:
- NEW One-year access to online video lessons
- NEW One-year subscription to EveryDollar Plus, our premium budgeting tool ($99 value)
- NEW Debt snowball tool and other resources
- Member workbook for all nine lessons
- Join a local group near you to experience the class with others!
No, I Already Have a Membership