Network Bible Fellowship
Bloomington, IL 61701
See map and get directions
Starts Monday, January 22, 2018 at 6:30 PM
Schedule & Lessons
- Lesson 1 January 22, 2018
- Lesson 2 January 29, 2018
Relating With Money
- Lesson 3 February 12, 2018
Cash Flow Planning
- Lesson 4 February 19, 2018
- Lesson 5 February 26, 2018
- Lesson 6 March 05, 2018
The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7 March 12, 2018
Retirement and College Planning
- Lesson 8 March 19, 2018
Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9 March 26, 2018
The Great Misunderstanding
Group CoordinatorDan Jassman
Our entrance is located on the back side of the building over Tower Tree Loans. The class is for any interested as a service to the community and we would be delighted to have you join. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.
Do you need to purchase a membership?
To register for a group, each family needs a Financial Peace University membership which includes the materials needed for the class.
Financial Peace University
Now when you say yes to Financial Peace University, you can join a local class and access the online experience for an entire year!
Your Financial Peace University membership includes:
- One-year access to online video lessons
- One-year subscription to EveryDollar Plus, our premium budgeting app ($99 value)
- Debt snowball tool and other resources
- Member workbook for all nine lessons
- Join a local group near you to experience the class with others!
- Livestream Video Access to Money & Marriage event on April 18
No, I Already Have a Membership