St John's United Methodist Church
Texas City, TX 77591
See map and get directions
Starts Sunday, January 21, 2018 at 5:00 PM
Schedule & Lessons
- Lesson 1 January 21, 2018
- Lesson 2 January 28, 2018
Relating With Money
- Lesson 3 February 11, 2018
Cash Flow Planning
- Lesson 4 February 18, 2018
- Lesson 5 February 25, 2018
- Lesson 6 March 04, 2018
The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7 March 11, 2018
Retirement and College Planning
- Lesson 8 March 18, 2018
Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9 March 25, 2018
The Great Misunderstanding
Group CoordinatorDavid & Christie McKnight
Ready to get control of your money in 2018? Coordinators David and Christie McKnight have led nine previous FPU sessions and coached dozens of couples and singles through the course. NOTE: This is a FLEX class which requires you to watch a 60 minute video online, at home, each week. Our class time will be about one hour each Sunday. Free childcare is available; the church is located across the highway from College of the Mainland next to Elmcroft Assisted Living. Not ready to make the nine-week commitment right now, but curious? Contact us by clicking out names above for a ticket to attend the first night at no charge.
Do you need to purchase a membership?
To register for a group, each family needs a Financial Peace University membership which includes the materials needed for the class.
Financial Peace University
Now when you say yes to Financial Peace University, you can join a local class and access the online experience for an entire year!
Your Financial Peace University membership includes:
- One-year access to online video lessons
- One-year subscription to EveryDollar Plus, our premium budgeting app ($99 value)
- Debt snowball tool and other resources
- Member workbook for all nine lessons
- Join a local group near you to experience the class with others!
- Livestream Video Access to Money & Marriage event on April 18
No, I Already Have a Membership