St. Elizabeth Seton Church
Lafayette, LA 70507
See map and get directions
Starts Wednesday, January 10, 2018 at 6:00 PM
Schedule & Lessons
- Lesson 1 January 10, 2018
- Lesson 2 January 24, 2018
Relating With Money
- Lesson 3 January 31, 2018
Cash Flow Planning
- Lesson 4 February 07, 2018
- Lesson 5 February 14, 2018
- Lesson 6 February 21, 2018
The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7 February 28, 2018
Retirement and College Planning
- Lesson 8 March 07, 2018
Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9 March 14, 2018
The Great Misunderstanding
Group CoordinatorBrigette Firmin
St. Elizabeth Seton Church will hold its Financial Peace University Class of 2018 course starting on January 10, 2018, and ending on March 7, 2018. Classes will take place once a week on Wednesday evenings from 6:00p - 7:30p in the Family Life Center. Please call or text Brigette Firmin at 337-322-9721 or email at email@example.com for questions.
Do you need to purchase a membership?
To register for a group, each family needs a Financial Peace University membership which includes the materials needed for the class.
Financial Peace University
Now when you say yes to Financial Peace University, you can join a local class and access the online experience for an entire year!
Your Financial Peace University membership includes:
- One-year access to online video lessons
- One-year subscription to EveryDollar Plus, our premium budgeting app ($99 value)
- Debt snowball tool and other resources
- Member workbook for all nine lessons
- Join a local group near you to experience the class with others!
- Livestream Video Access to Money & Marriage event on April 18
No, I Already Have a Membership