Mid-Atlantic Community Church
Gambrills, MD 21054
See map and get directions
Starts Sunday, January 7, 2018 at 11:00 AM
Schedule & Lessons
- Lesson 1 January 07, 2018
- Lesson 2 January 14, 2018
Relating With Money
- Lesson 3 January 21, 2018
Cash Flow Planning
- Lesson 4 January 28, 2018
- Lesson 5 February 04, 2018
- Lesson 6 February 11, 2018
The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7 February 18, 2018
Retirement and College Planning
- Lesson 8 February 25, 2018
Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9 March 04, 2018
The Great Misunderstanding
Group CoordinatorMitch Ekstrom
How about a New Year's resolution for a life-changing plan to take control of your money and get debt free (except for your mortgage) in an average of 21 months? What if it took 42 months? 63? It would still be a good news story as each month along the way frees up more options! The first week's class is a no-obligation preview. Come and see if FPU is for you! Free child care is provided for grade school children. Jr High age will attend the "Bigger Fish" class. Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in any children. Class starts on Jan 7th promptly at 11:00 AM and runs approximately 75 minutes. Hope to see you there!
Do you need to purchase a membership?
To register for a group, each family needs a Financial Peace University membership which includes the materials needed for the class.
Financial Peace University
Now when you say yes to Financial Peace University, you can join a local class and access the online experience for an entire year!
Your Financial Peace University membership includes:
- One-year access to online video lessons
- One-year subscription to EveryDollar Plus, our premium budgeting app ($99 value)
- Debt snowball tool and other resources
- Member workbook for all nine lessons
- Join a local group near you to experience the class with others!
- Livestream Video Access to Money & Marriage event on April 18
No, I Already Have a Membership