Linworth Baptist Church
Worthington, OH 43085
See map and get directions
Starts Sunday, February 18, 2018 at 10:45 AM
Schedule & Lessons
- Free Class Preview 02-11-2018
- Lesson 1 February 18, 2018
- Lesson 2 February 25, 2018
Relating With Money
- Lesson 3 March 04, 2018
Cash Flow Planning
- Lesson 4 March 11, 2018
- Lesson 5 March 18, 2018
- Lesson 6 March 25, 2018
The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7 April 08, 2018
Retirement and College Planning
- Lesson 8 April 15, 2018
Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9 April 22, 2018
The Great Misunderstanding
Group CoordinatorAndrew Hoover
Linworth Baptist Church is excited to host our 5th FPU! This will be our first 9 week FPU as we move into the FPU Flex format. So how does FPU Flex work? You will watch the FPU lessons online at home or wherever is most convenient for you. Then, we will meet as a class each week to talk about the lesson, answer questions, and complete the hands-on learning activities in FPU. Mary and I will kick off class on 2/11. This will be a introduction to the class with the official first session starting 2/18. Please sign up ASAP if you are interested because seats will be limited.
Do you need to purchase a membership?
To register for a group, each family needs a Financial Peace University membership which includes the materials needed for the class.
Financial Peace University
Now when you say yes to Financial Peace University, you can join a local class and access the online experience for an entire year!
Your Financial Peace University membership includes:
- One-year access to online video lessons
- One-year subscription to EveryDollar Plus, our premium budgeting app ($99 value)
- Debt snowball tool and other resources
- Member workbook for all nine lessons
- Join a local group near you to experience the class with others!
- Livestream Video Access to Money & Marriage event on April 18
No, I Already Have a Membership